Sunday 23 August 2009

Its been a long time...

Hey everybody,

I just got back from a farewell dinner for my gf organised by her classmates. It was a nice friendly and relaxing dinner. Right now I am enjoying a salami and cheese bun I made just then...yummy!

One month left with the lady until she goes back to HK. We discussed possible future activities, jobs, businesses, etc., that we both may end up doing. Some included PROPER designed t-shirt or fashionable clothing brand. Now I'm talking proper graphically designed clothing pieces which has a strong concept base and a proper continuity throughout. I have so many ideas on this and so does my lady. I have written down lots of concepts and daydreamed about these sorts of ideas for clothing for a long time. In university I was constantly thinking and jotting down notes, sketches and anything related to t-shirt designing. I think a move to somewhere like HK will really help in the way that the production and printing side is cheaper...I hope! This is something I have always wanted to do. If I decide to go ahead with this, I really want to do it once and do it right...as in go with a full strength kick.

Brand identity, strong message, strong concept, quality materials, quality printing, exclusivity, honesty and trend. I dont want to produce something that just looks cool. I want people to feel that the t-shirt I create is something that if they are given the choice to carry one thing to travel, this would be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment